Hey guys, hope you all are doing great. So I got nominated for the versatile blogger award (this is my very first blog award and I was so excited when I saw it). I’d like to thank Nessa of justbeingnessa.wordpress.com for the nomination. Nessa loves reading books (I have to give her credit for that, I don’t like reading novels except everyone is assuring me it’s a nice one) and she writes about them. She also does inspirational posts too!
So the rules of the award are
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Link back your posts to their blog.
- Share seven random facts about yourself.
- Nominate other (15) bloggers.
So, to the seven random facts about myself
- I don’t like attention (OK, maybe lowkey attention), that’s why I like wearing dark colored clothing (especially black (favorite), grey and brown) and dress in such a way I’m not easily spotted.
- I tend to overanalyze situations and things (sometimes, I can’t help it).
- I’m not good with smileys/emoticons lol. I try, but I have not gotten the hang of it. I don’t even know what most of them mean.
- My best snacks are meatpies and samosas. My best food is beans, alone or with yam, sweet potatoes and plantains and my best soup is ofe onugbu (if you have not tasted this soup, you are missing and yes, I’m a typical Anambra girl lol). Are these not 3 points in one? Anyway, that’s how it came out sha.
- I love music. To me, music goes beyond just liking how it sounds. There’s a lot to it, the lyrics, what the writer wants to put across, the emotion of the writer and/or the singer, the voice, how the music is composed, how many instruments are being played, the keys and notes, everything! Unfortunately, I’m not in any choir, neither do I play an instrument. I can do one or two things on the keyboards but I’m more of a beginner. Hopefully I’ll get there.
- I like reading people. I can’t help it. I watch their expressions, how they behave, wonder what could be going on in their minds, I pay attention to words people say because I believe everyone purposely say what they say. Let me not expand this point because I can go on and on.
- If I’m to choose between reading a book and watching a movie that has the same story as the book, I’d go with watching the movie. I sincerely don’t like reading literary novels. The literary devices used there just make me bored and confuses me but unlike me, my sister appreciates them. Hopefully, I’ll grow to love them and no, I didn’t do literature in school.
I’d like to nominate
Favour of girleccentric
Joan of thecurlychristian
Oma of Oma’s garden
Koz of Kozdiaries
Deshi of spokenvoiceless
Let me borrow this sentence exactly as Nessa put it. “Please don’t feel obligated to do this tag if you already have or simply don’t want to“