A Little Something about Me
I’m Odinakachukwu Ndukwe but my friends call me Nakas. I’m a Christian and a Medical Laboratory Scientist. I currently reside in Abuja, Nigeria although I’m from Anambra state which is the East side of Nigeria.
I love observing people. You know that person in the room that is quiet and keeps looking at people while having conversations in the head? Yeah, that’s me, nice to meet you.
I also like planning/organizing, singing, DIY with techs (I mostly use google and YouTube), artistic illustration/graphic design and talking about God and life philosophies. My blog is a way of sharing what I know with you. It’s also a place I download some of my thoughts and opinions.
About my blog
The Royal deviant blog is a personal and lifestyle blog. It is divided into 5 main categories; ViewPoint, Faith, Psychology, Lifestyle and Musings.
ViewPoint is a monthly series where I seek a number of people’s opinions concerning certain issues, compile them and publish. Basically I would ask some people their thoughts on a particular issue or matter and post it on my blog for others to see. The aim of this is to realize how people think and to appreciate the diversity of thoughts. Some ViewPoint posts are;
- ViewPoint: Honesty and White Lies
- ViewPoint: Compromise; Good or Bad?
- ViewPoint: Youths and Religion
Faith features Christian related articles that tell you more about God and encourages you in your faith and walk with Him. A few faith posts are
- Faith and Fear: Do you have faith or have you calculated outcomes?
- Liberty in Christ
- God Remains God
Psychology category includes the psychology of human beings; how they react, the things they do and why they do them and also the different mental illnesses and how to deal with them. The aim of this category is to bring about more awareness and to improve human behaviour and relationships.
Here are a few psychology posts:
- How to tell when someone is lying
- What is bullying really about?
- How experiences have an effect on someone’s mental state
- What is depression?
- Bipolar disorder: symptoms, types and treatments
- Bulimia nervosa: things you need to know about this eating disorder
Lifestyle category contains articles that make life easier. They concern things surrounding everyday life such as places, books, things and just life generally.
- A Guide to Minimalist packing
- How to Survive Long layovers
- How Experience has an effect on your mental state
Musings are my own thoughts and opinions concerning life issues. Here, anything goes. It’s like my thoughts haven. Here are a few posts:
The Royal Deviant