Today I was reminded that some of the things we want or need can’t be given to us unless we ask. Reason being, not everyone has you in mind. Everyone is dealing with their own problems and things that directly concern them. It’s really nothing personal.
I asked some people on my contact list to share my WhatsApp TV on their WhatsApp status and most of them did; some even went an extra mile. I really felt touched because I didn’t think people would and I didn’t even want to ask but I did and I’m glad I did.
If I didn’t ask, I wouldn’t have gotten help. Thanks to them, a large amount of people joined my WhatsApp TV than I had already gotten on my own and I’m grateful.
If you want or need something, ask, let it be that you couldn’t get it. At least you know you asked.
Let me use this opportunity to talk about my WhatsApp TV. So I have a WhatsApp TV called The Royal Deviant TV (TRD TV) for short. It’ll launch officially on the 27th of July.
Basically, I’ll be updating my WhatsApp status daily concerning things surrounding human behaviour and well-being.
- If you’re someone that is naturally interested in human behaviour like I am, this is for you
- If you like to know more about certain behavior we as humans normally exhibit, this is for you
- If you want to be educated about mental health and illnesses, this is for you
- If you are into personal growth with regards to better relationships between people and better understanding of yourself, this is for you
- If you are someone that loves to hear other people’s opinions about certain topics in life that concern behaviour such as anxiety, shame and so on, then this is for you
- If you love to have discussions about real life human behaviour around us and even in the media, this is for you
If you find yourself in any of the above, then you should click on the link here and it’ll lead you to the WhatsApp TV. Finally, if any of the above isn’t you and someone comes to mind, please share with them.
Thank you 🙏