I started reading ‘The Obstacle is the way’, a book by Ryan Holiday. I read a few things and I’d like to share.
‘The impediment to action advances action.
What stands in the way becomes the way.’
‘The obstacle in the path becomes the path. Never forget, within every obstacle is an opportunity to improve our condition’.
‘There are a few things to keep in mind when faced with a seemingly insurmountable obstacle. We must try:
- To be objective
- To control emotions and keep an even keel
- To choose to see the good in a situation
- To steady our nerves
- To ignore what disturbs or limits others
- To place things in perspective
- To revert to the present moment
- To focus on what can be controlled’
I hope you picked a thing or two.