Hi there, welcome to my blog.
The Royal Deviant blog is a blog owned my Odinakachukwu Ndukwe. I started this blog to express my thoughts and views about life. With time, I started writing about my faith and human behaviour – why people do what they do.
The reason or ‘Why’ of this blog is ‘Understanding yourself and others better’ You need to know yourself well and others well to relate better right?. So, I learn & share what I know about life, God and behaviour, we learn from each other through your thoughts and contributions and we grow.
Sounds like a plan?
You can also get to know more about The Royal Deviant Blog here
View Blog by Categories
ViewPoint: In this category, you will find the various viewpoint posts published. ViewPoint is a monthly series where I seek a number of people’s opinions concerning certain issues, compile them and publish.
Faith: Here, I simply talk about my Christian faith.
Behaviour: In this category, you will see posts related to how humans behave and some mental health issues also.
My thoughts: This is more of my own tiny space. In this category, you get see what I think about certain things; some are real, some are just rants and some I really hope makes sense haha.
View Recent Posts
- Day 100 – VulnerabilityAs much as we are told to show ourselves, vulnerability is risky. However, I believe most things in life are risky. I really have no point here. I guess I…
- Day 99I think it’s quite interesting that the more you know, the more aware of how much you don’t know; the more ignorant you think you are (rather, the more ignorant…
- Day 98When you know exactly what to look out for or what to do, it saves a lot of time. This is why knowledge is needed and not just knowledge, but…
- Day 97You’d think one would know this but I’m still learning that the best thing you can do in any given circumstance is to be yourself. Sometimes there is a certain…
- Day 96You know how people’s insecurities seem like you are the problem, you’re not. They are the problem, it’s their insecurities that pushes them away and makes them almost sabotage a…