Hi there, welcome to my blog.
The Royal Deviant blog is a blog owned my Odinakachukwu Ndukwe. I started this blog to express my thoughts and views about life. With time, I started writing about my faith and human behaviour – why people do what they do.
The reason or ‘Why’ of this blog is ‘Understanding yourself and others better’ You need to know yourself well and others well to relate better right?. So, I learn & share what I know about life, God and behaviour, we learn from each other through your thoughts and contributions and we grow.
Sounds like a plan?
You can also get to know more about The Royal Deviant Blog here
View Blog by Categories
ViewPoint: In this category, you will find the various viewpoint posts published. ViewPoint is a monthly series where I seek a number of people’s opinions concerning certain issues, compile them and publish.
Faith: Here, I simply talk about my Christian faith.
Behaviour: In this category, you will see posts related to how humans behave and some mental health issues also.
My thoughts: This is more of my own tiny space. In this category, you get see what I think about certain things; some are real, some are just rants and some I really hope makes sense haha.
View Recent Posts
- Day 35 – EmotionsToday I’m being reminded that when we are emotional, we become irrational. We don’t look at the facts of situation, instead we act based on how we feel. As understandable…
- Day 34Today I’ve been feeling a bit uneasy and I’m not sure why. I tried to think of reasons why and a few crossed my mind but wasn’t still sure. I…
- Day 33 – Hard conversationsI was listening to a podcast today and they were talking about having hard conversations. They discussed how hard people find it to have hard conversations, particularly between partners in…
- Day 32 – This life is nothingToday, I’m being reminded that this life is nothing. It can go just like that and everything we strive for, the achievements and possessions will just go. We need to…
- Day 31 – Telling your problemsIt’s a new month y’all and I’m not as excited but I’m very much hopeful. June was a good month overall and guess who made it to day 30 of…