Hi there, welcome to my blog.
The Royal Deviant blog is a blog owned my Odinakachukwu Ndukwe. I started this blog to express my thoughts and views about life. With time, I started writing about my faith and human behaviour – why people do what they do.
The reason or ‘Why’ of this blog is ‘Understanding yourself and others better’ You need to know yourself well and others well to relate better right?. So, I learn & share what I know about life, God and behaviour, we learn from each other through your thoughts and contributions and we grow.
Sounds like a plan?
You can also get to know more about The Royal Deviant Blog here
View Blog by Categories
ViewPoint: In this category, you will find the various viewpoint posts published. ViewPoint is a monthly series where I seek a number of people’s opinions concerning certain issues, compile them and publish.
Faith: Here, I simply talk about my Christian faith.
Behaviour: In this category, you will see posts related to how humans behave and some mental health issues also.
My thoughts: This is more of my own tiny space. In this category, you get see what I think about certain things; some are real, some are just rants and some I really hope makes sense haha.
View Recent Posts
- ViewPoint: Feelings of InadequacyGrowing up, I’ve always felt like I wasn’t enough or I wasn’t doing enough; I had feelings of inadequacy. So I struggled a lot to meet up and most times,…
- Day 2 of a lesson each day for 100 daysBrace yourself because this is quite long but stay with me okay? So, my dad is currently trying to finish a building project and he has someone, Samuel (not real…
- Day 1 of a lesson each day for 100 daysToday, my sister engaged with someone on Twitter and at the end of it, the person subtly insulted her. You know those insults that are not direct but everyone knows…
- In Christ AloneIn 2001 two Christian Hymn writer, Keith Getty and Stuart Townend after been introduced by a friend came together after what seemed like a cup of coffee ago and wrote…
- Coping Mechanism: The 3 different types you should knowIn life, we go through things that (both negative and positive) that stress us physically and mentally. An example of a negative event is being abused, losing someone and so on. A positive event could be getting married, a new job, moving. With all that happens in our lives, we find a way to manage and cope with these life stress and triggers. What we do to manage them is known as coping mechanism.